Saturday, December 6, 2008

yesterday sat

 
Yesterday my gorgeous friend the one and only Charmane Koch (AKA Charm) and her gorgeous family travelled down to Geelong for Crop4acause at the Kaiser outlet! It was soo much fun - this girl is sooo special! The day was fab and Shell, Julie and Leeanne and I sat with Melissa Kennedy Richelle(Captain Obvious) the lovely Wendy from Fiskars,Shirl and Ally Angel well I have never laughed sooo much in all my life - I really needed that good old belly laugh! Those Kaiser girls - don't know how they managed to get any work done - they are hilarious - and the topics we covered - nothing was sacred! I managed to get 2 layouts done (I know, I talked and laughed my way through the the day/evening) so social !
We got to have a sneak peak (ooh yummo) of new papers other yumminess which will be released early next year - so girls hold onto your hats !!! Kaiser just keeps getting better and better!
I won a raffle prize!! whoo hoo and the lovely ladies managed to fill 4 baskets for hampers for 4 families in need this Christmas with the proceeds of the day going to the Leukemia Foundation - a most worthy cause.
I better run now, get into the shower and get the girls ready for their very first performance today in a play!
xxxhugs to everyone happy Sundayxxxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous girl and as I said yesterday thanks for all the love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always welcome and I am here to help you with anything sweetheartxxxhugs

    ReplyDelete