Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i received a nice I Love your Blog Award!


The lovely Al mmmmwhaaa! who I met recently at Crop4acause has become an online buddy left me a I love your blog award over at her blog! She is such a sweetheart
an awesome scrapper and works with Melissa Kennedy at Kaisercraft!!
So the rules are when you receive this award you must then nominate 7 of your fave blogs and list them!

So I will start with Shelley G - shelley I also met at Crop4acause and she now works at Create On Garden in the shop and teaches awesome scrapping and offthe page projects.. She is a very kind, generous and caring friend. Her blog is new, and she hasn't many visitors so I would love you to go and look at her work and leave her some love!

2. Sharon Tomlinson lives in Texas and I have been visiting her blog for a few years now. She is an inspiring artist and her blog is amazing! What this lady can do with serviettes and paint is incredible..

3. Charmane Koch (aka Charm) is a close online buddy of mine, a very special and generous friend and she is an amazing scrapper - if you haven't visited her blog, you are in for a fab treat!


This will have to be all for the moment, I will give you my remaining 4 tonight after the girls are in bed!!
Love
Mxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment