Saturday, March 13, 2010

my scrap day today

Hi everyone
It is a lovely sunny Sunday here and I intend to scrap the morning away and then set off outside and take some photos while Mr Mojo is with me !!
I have been waiting to scrap a photo of Ella that I snuck while she was asleep (in her school uniform) the night before school resumed this year.She went to bed in her pjs and then when I went in to check on her prior to going to bed, she was dressed in her school uniform!
So I will share the layout later with you lovely readers..
until then I am signing off and going and indulging in some scrap therapy!!
Have a great Sunday and remember to hug your loved ones extra tight today
Hugs
marelle

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marelle

    How is your layout tally for the year going? Glad your mojo is with you and looking forward to seeing some more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete