Sunday, March 7, 2010

BAD BLOGGER ME!!

Oh how remiss of me not blogging since 28 February!I have not been idle dear readers!
Life as I know it seems to just be whizzing by - I really want to stop and to coin an old cliche "smell the roses" - but at present there seems to be little time!!
I have been busy sourcing product for my new business, making Birthday children happy,volunteering at the Guide hall serving Devonshire Teas and selling raffle tickets at the recent Bellarine Agricultural Show...I have only managed 2 layouts in the past 2 weeks!

Mia and Ella are off on a Guide Camp the weekend that Term One finishes - they are camping at Creswick outside Ballarat, and are really excited as this is their very first camp!

I have also been editing an EBook for my lovely Sister Dee which has been taking up most nights but has been fun! I will let you all know more about this when it is about to be launched!

My God Daughter Morgan turned 16 and we had a lovely family gathering for her Birthday. I love this picture of my stepson Greg and his partner Dianne!
They have been seeing each other for a couple of months now, and Dianne is such a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart.



I am really happy for Greg as they are truly gorgeous together and are off to Europe in August for 6 weeks - I am one very happy and proud Stepmum..

No comments:

Post a Comment