Monday, May 30, 2016

Good morning creative peeps!

Following on from the amazing Lisa Oxley's KMART hacks, I purchased this $2 wall hanging from KMART and gessoed it with Dina Wakley White Gesso from Scrapping-Clearly shop.

Next I took some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaz in purple passion - (wow what an amazing product) and painted over the dried gesso.  While this was wet, I sprinkled the amazing Prima Finnabair Sterling Glitter Glass over the top!


Once this was dry, I added some tiny paper flowers and small embellies from my stash and finished with a fine white crochet cotton bow.  This was a gift for a small little lady for her bedroom and she loved it!
I would love to see if you have recreated any KMART hacks lately - I am giving a small RAK from my stash if you upload on the Scrapping Clearly Community page on FACEBOOK!!

Happy creating

Love
Marellexx












Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I love the way KMart have gone with their home decor & this is a brill transformation :):)

    ReplyDelete