Thursday, January 1, 2015

JANUARY CHALLENGE AT SCRAP THE BOYS!

Have you seen the Challenge at STB for January??

The most fabulous mood board created by Rikki !

Here it is



Here is my take on the STB mood board!




I have used American Crafts Alphas, White card stock 250 gsm from SFS, Dylusions Mists, Tim Holtz camera film, Prima light bulb embellishment, black rhinestones from my stash.


Our sponsors for STB January are as follows:


Thanks to Faber Castell Australia for donating 2 small Gelato packs


Thanks also to Pilot Pens  Australia for donating 2 pair of Westcott 9" scissors

Thanks also to Raquel Bowman for donating an embellishment pack from her personal stash.


I hope you will pop over to STB and try our January challenge and be inspired by all the DT samples!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOOOVE that photo! And the colours around it remind me of the sea....cleverly constructed, I reckon, & fabulous bg work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy Happy New Year! Thanks for your lovely comments xxxx

    ReplyDelete