Tuesday, September 17, 2013

 
 
 
I am enjoying having my own space to scrap in - the difference from quickly having to pack up half finished projects to leaving them out to continue working on is amazing!  
I find I am able to create backgrounds and leave them to dry in my space.  This is one of those backgrounds I turned into a layout featuring Ella when she was 3!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products I used: APieceofCakeDesigns mini kit, Pan Pastel, Mont Marte Modelling Paste,Yellow Cardstock from APieceofCakeDesigns, Studio Calico veneer stars, FlutterbyDesigns star flair,staples,Tim Holtz film strip,red wire,Smash black pen,chipboard heart (old from my stash), 3 rub on (old from stash),enamel dots.
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. I just adore this layout lovely, how cute is Ella? Love that background so much xx

    ReplyDelete