Monday, September 10, 2012

LAYOUTS

The first layout incorporates a tag made with the fabulous Dina Wakley when I was at CHA Chicago and I completed this at the ScrapJammies Reunion Crop in Elburn USA !

 
 
THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next layout I also completed at the USA Crop!


I used Tattered Angels glimmer mist, paint, Faber Castell Gelatos, Louise Nelson splat technique with the dabbers, and twine and part of a serviette with a quote I adored!!

This one I completed this week and used a background of washi tape, Amy Tangerine stamps, Prima pp, This photo was taken at the USA crop, Ginger or as I pronounced it "Ginga" is a special friend and always will be.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

  1. omg wow wow marelle....these are stunning layouts, just love everything about all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Marelle. You have been a busy lady. Loving your mix of style.

    ReplyDelete