Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 of January 2011


This is a canvas I completed for a challenge at Camp Mojo and I have it on my scrap room wall - means so much to me for this year.I am so excited about the New Year!!
I am excited on many levels and I know this is going to be a fabulous Year for my family.
After a lovely stressless Christmas and some time away with friends where I recharged my batteries after an eventful and frightening 5 months i have now emerged ready to face the adventures life has in store for me in 2011. With a much closer family support, a fantastic circle of supportive friends and colleagues I am ready to sail the seas again. I am enjoying art journalling and have done a huge amount of scrapping already this year! I have a few layouts being published this year and lots of travel on the horizon also.

No comments:

Post a Comment